Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Improvement

Me:  "Hey! I walked FIVE Portland City blocks today before I felt ANY foot pain! That's ammmmmaaaazing!"

Husband: "Why did you walk so far?!"


Oh good grief. I guess five blocks is a really loooooong way, right?! ha. For HIM it is. I walk six blocks from the bus stop every morning to work and then do the same - uphill - after work. It's nothing. What's SOMETHING is the fact that I walked five blocks before my foot even let out a peep! When the pain returned between blocks 5 and 6, it wasn't even bad... just noticeable.

I actually think these inserts are making a difference! From severe heel and foot pain with every single step I took to no pain at all for five blocks... THAT'S A BIG DEAL. I'm amazed! And hopeful! Yes!

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment