Sunday, February 10, 2019

Mirror, Mirror, OFF the wall...

So... I got a new mattress! Yay! The delivery men arrived and wanted to see where they would be taking it. One glance at the mirror on the stairwell wall and they said, "That has to come down! You need to take that down before we bring the mattress in or it will get broken!" Well if I was able to take the mirror down by myself I might just be able to haul the mattress up the stairs by myself but since I can't do either... I had no choice but to play the helpless damsel in distress - which I did quite well, thankyouverymuch. They agreed to be knights in shining armor and take it down for me however, they would not put it back up because they "weren't supposed to touch it in the first place" (tarnished armor!).  Okay... fair enough. In the hallway it would sit! What else is a mirror in my way good for besides taking daily selfies?? 

Eleven days of personal entertainment. haha Thank goodness a man with muscles finally arrived to save the day, end the selfies, and get that mirror back on the wall where it belongs!

Thank you Mr. Muscle Man for your help AND for humoring me and sitting in on the final shot! You're awesome! Much appreciated!  ;)

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

THANK YOU! :)




1 comment: