Saturday, March 16, 2019

Bells Mountain Trail

Today my adventure sister Lidia and I hiked Bells Mountain Trail near Yacolt, Washington. I was hoping we were headed into an area where the snow had already melted but no such luck. It was 35 degrees when we started; however, it didn't take long to warm up on the steep trail. Snow was at the top and it was a bit sketchy at times, especially on the way back down but we took our time through that area and safely made it up and over... both coming and going.  (I only let out one small scream... okay two...  when I slipped and scared myself! haha)  The trail is narrow up there and there isn't much room for a mistake. It was an awesome morning, another great hike and a great workout! Elevation Gain: 2090 feet. Miles: 10.4




















2019 Hike 8/52
10.41 miles






No comments:

Post a Comment