Sunday, October 6, 2019

Wahkeena Falls to Devil's Rest

Perfect weather and great company on a hike in the Columbia River Gorge. We did a 10-mile loop starting on the Wahkeena Falls Trail, went past Fairy Falls and up to Devil's Rest where we had lunch. We then hiked over to view Angel's Rest in the distance. We later stopped and admired the beauty and peace of the Wahkeena Spring before heading back down.

And just when I thought I wasn't going to see any mushrooms... some very unique ones were in my path! I truly need to buy a book and learn to identify them.

As always, I had a fantastic day outside!





















My favorite sign of the day! ;)










Angel's Rest

A very yellow caterpillar on a very black tree


Wahkeena Spring













2019 Hike 40/52
10.01 Miles; 3586 feet elevation gain



No comments:

Post a Comment