Friday, April 12, 2013

Annual Fundraising

Another year has gone by and it's time for me to start my annual fundraising for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day, 60 mile walk! (I have already raised 49% of my goal!) This is my fourth year to participate in this great event and I'm every bit as committed to it as I was four years ago. It is definitely a life changing experience! I'm committed to raising funds to help with breast cancer research, fund mammograms for those unable to pay for one themselves, and to help those in need of treatment.

I'm very blessed to have many wonderful people in my life... people who are willing to help me be a part of this event and willing to support a cause that is very meaningful to me. To each of them: Thank you so very much! I couldn't participate without your support! Together, we are making a difference!

If you would like to donate, you can donate online at www.the3day.org/goto/jdelgado2013 (the link is also located near the top of this blog) or, once you're viewing the donation page, you can scroll to the bottom of it and click on the link to print out a form. You mail it in along with your check to the address provided. Be sure to put my Participant ID: 47011090 on your check.

You can keep up with my fundraising progress by viewing the donation page mentioned above or you can read about it (as well as my training and weight loss - not much of that happening right now though!) right here on my blog.

Thanks again for all of your support - mentally, physically and/or monetarily - it ALL helps me accomplish my goals!

xoxo,
Jacqueline

Contact me at:
walkingthemiles@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment