Monday, November 4, 2013

Lady Cave


I've always said that when my kids moved out of the house, Husband would get his own Man Cave - a room of his own where he can watch TV, drink beer, eat pizza and burp until his heart's content. However, I've recently changed my mind.

My daughter moved out and left me with an empty space. After getting past the pain of her not living under the same roof and then past the job of painting, cleaning and rearranging... I've decided Husband can't have the room at all! I have put it to much better use than creating a stinky Man Cave! My darling daughter's room is now MINE! It has become my "LADY CAVE" and NO BOYS ALLOWED! (except for the four-legged ones, of course!)

I love it!

I have my OWN room in the house now - a place to get away from the noise of Husband's movies, music and sunflower seed snappin' and crackin'! I have a place to quietly read my book, lounge around and daydream, play on my iPad, or watch TV. I can watch what I want to watch when I want to watch it! Hurray! No more viewing bloodied faces on MMA! No more seeing nasty crime scenes on CSI! No more soccer games with the annoying announcers! (Sorry to all of you soccer fans out there! I like the game, just not the announcers. In my house they are usually in Spanish and the constant chatter and the loud annoying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL makes me crazy!! Not to mention all of Husband's hooting and hollering going on at the same time!)

TOTAL BLISS! Who knew all I needed was my own personal cave?!

Ladies... forget the Man Caves! Create your own pretty smelling, CLEAN and beautifully decorated Lady Cave! Oh, and put a lock on the door too! It's YOURS! ;)

Thank you Matthew for using those crappy tools we found the in garage to put together my table - it took a long time and I really appreciate it - even though you STILL aren't allowed in my Cave! heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment