Thursday, December 6, 2018

Tom Dick and Harry Mountain - Take Two

I just hiked up this mountain last Saturday and liked it so much I knew I would be on it again... I just didn't know it would be so soon! 😁

This week we were blessed with four beautiful days in between all of the rain. I saw the sunshine in the forecast and decided to schedule a day off to climb this on my own and I'm so very happy I did!

On Saturday we didn't have a view of Mirror Lake or Mt. Hood... but I certainly did today!

Today's view at the top  :)
Saturday's view at the top

Today was beautiful, clear and COLD! Much colder than Saturday. In fact, it was 28 degrees and very windy. I had to wear my down jacket the entire time along with my down gloves. I carried my snowshoes on my heavy backpack (I loaded up on the gear... just in case something happened) but didn't have to use them. I did however have to use the micro-spikes/Yaktrax the entire hike. In fact I couldn't even walk from my vehicle to the trailhead without them because of the ice.

I was able to stop and take a lot more photos today too.  I enjoyed myself immensely! ❤☺
















This picture made me go get a haircut! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment