Saturday, December 22, 2018

White River Canyon Moonlight Snowshoe

Well... the "moonlight" part didn't happen but the "snowshoe" did - my first snowshoe of the season. White River Canyon is a great area to see Mt. Hood up close and personal but there was no mountain in sight on this cold and snowy night. We had to use our headlamps instead of the moon. It was dark. As a result, I didn't take many pictures but of course had to take my boot shot... standing up. I was sitting... and I admit... lying... in the snow on a few occasions but certainly not on purpose and definitely not to take a photo! haha I had a great time - snowshoeing is one of my favorite winter activities - and can't wait to go again! View or not, it's always beautiful in the mountains. 😊




After nearly three years of hiking, snowshoeing and winter camping with painful, frozen fingers (and spending far too much money trying to solve that situation), I finally found the perfect gloves! Sealskinz Women's Sub Zero Gloves. These are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment