Saturday, February 15, 2020

Snowshoe Climbing out of White River Canyon

A fun and challenging snowshoe on Mt. Hood! Lots of snow (up to our thighs at times), steep terrain (scary), a face plant (mine), knees shaking (mine), a couple of crawls (mine), a few squeals (definitely mine), and plenty of laughter (okay... now that wasn’t mine!)! ðŸ˜‚😂 haha Just kidding - I’m the first person to laugh at myself! ðŸ˜‚ 

Thanks for scouting the way and making a path for me to follow, Rockstar! I loved the challenge! We'll have to go back and reach our planned destination when the weather is a bit more cooperative. 

It was such a great day! 




Up to the top of that ridge... sure, no problem!
(REALLY??)





Made it! Looking back down... I'm amazed.









2020 Hike 6/52 - 4.48 miles; 1121 feet elevation gain


No comments:

Post a Comment