Sunday, February 2, 2020

The PCT - Gillette Lake and Greenleaf Overlook

Today’s hike was on the PCT! When I get on parts of this trail I can’t help but feel like I’m walking among the great adventurers who have passed though before me while chasing their dreams, many of them succeeding if they’ve made it all the way up here to Washington. (I would love to do it too... if only I had the time and money!) We hiked to Gillette Lake (so beautiful!), then to Greenleaf Overlook, and then continued on for another mile or so just because we weren’t ready to turn around yet. It was COLD today, dry with occasional sunshine. Perfect. I’m so happy to be back outside doing what I love! (Boo to the flu!)






















2020 Hike 3/52 - 9.62 miles; 1572 feet elevation gain





No comments:

Post a Comment