Sunday, August 7, 2011

Adding 'Em Up

Over the past SIX days, I have set a new record for myself!  I walked a total of 61 miles this week!  You read that right... SIXTY- ONE MILES... sesenta y uno millas... soixante et un miles... 61マイル...  miglia di sessanta-un... einundsechzig meilen!  In other words (Clicking back out of the translation site of which I have no way of knowing if it actually translated correctly!  ha!) - A HECK OF A LONG WAY!   As of today, I have walked 600 miles this year and know it will be easy to reach my personal goal of walking 1000 miles for the year of 2011.  I just wonder what I'll be crazy enough to set as a goal for 2012?!  I am amazed and honestly, very proud of myself.  I am also pretty darn tired.  Brittany took me out for a relaxing, pampering pedicure and calf/foot massage and I'm now ready to hit the bed.  I have declared tomorrow, Monday, August 8th, my official day of rest and I won't be walking anywhere.  Someone PLEASE hold me to that!  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment