Friday, August 12, 2011

Walking for Breast Cancer

Thank you to all of my supporters for your wonderful and generous donations to my walk in September!! Today I reached the minimum fundraising requirement of $2,300 for the 2011 Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure! I can now sit back and relax - at least mentally!

Raising $2,300 is no easy task! It weighs heavily on my mind until I have it completed. As September gets closer, I can not fully train with a relaxed mind until I reach the minimum required amount. Without it, I can not participate in the 60 mile walk and that would be very disappointing! The 3-Day event is the reason I train all year long. It is my favorite event and the one most meaningful to me. Like last year, before the event has even taken place, I have signed up to participate next year - that's how much I enjoy it and how much I believe in the cause! I will not start fundraising for 2012 until about February but the link is available at the top of this blog page to donate at any time.

If you want to view this year's event page, it is here: 2011 3-day Walk for the Cure
I look at the page continuously and appreciate every name and every dollar scrolling through the honor roll.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I could not have done it without your help! xoxo Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment