Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents' Day Half Marathon

Once again, Sue and I made up our own half marathon because we didn't participate in any "official" events for the month of February! Who goes out and walks 13+ miles just because they can? We do! We were lucky enough to not be rained on (although we were both totally decked out in full rain gear) and the walk was very enjoyable along the Willamette River in Portland. We both had on new shoes and both had very happy feet! Afterwards (as it started raining... whew... it waited until we were done!), we enjoyed wonderful, warm mochas at the very closest Starbucks we could find! It was a really great day!

And of course... bling was included (thanks, Sue!)...


GREAT... until I got home... because since then I have been working on our taxes for the past three hours! Ugh!

Better times ahead though... Ray is cooking up a nice dinner and my sister-in-law is about to arrive from north of Seattle! Fun times to be had tonight as we will be meeting up with my daughter and causing some trouble out on the town! haha I will fill you in on what we're doing later! ;) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment