Thursday, May 17, 2012

5-in-5 Challenge!

I have joined the 5-in-5 Speed Fundraising Challenge! All I need are FIVE online donations (big or small - doesn't matter) within FIVE days (today thru May 21st). That's easy enough, right?!

My name will go on the Speedy Fundraising Hall of Fame web page, I will receive a special badge for my personal fundraising page (I already have a couple of them on there!), I will receive unique 3-Day images for my Facebook page and this blog (!!), and I will get to WEAR special custom-made beads during the 3-Day walk! Beads are a BIG DEAL... trust me! And guess what?! I WANT IT ALL! ;)

MOST IMPORTANTLY, your donation goes to a great cause and you will be helping me get that much closer to my pledged amount of $2,300! Can you help me today?!

Use the following web address or click on the tab at the top of this page. Thank you!

www.the3day.org/goto/jsdelgado2012

5 comments:

  1. Two down... Three to go by the end of tomorrow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's three! You guys are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Three donations today! I only need one more and then I will get all those goodies! Yeah!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONE!! Five donations in five days! Now I get the bling! Thank you to everyone who helped me complete this challenge!

    ReplyDelete