Wednesday, May 30, 2012

USA Fit - Vancouver

May 27, 2012 - Some of the Vancouver Fit coaches ready for the 21-mile benchmark.


I have mentioned this group before and I'm sure I will mention it many more times in the future! I have gained so much (physically, mentally & socially) from being a part of this organization.

If you want to get out there and walk or run but don't think you can, think again!  You can go from a complete couch potato to a marathoner in 27 weeks! Sounds unbelievable, doesn't it?! Sounds like a fad diet commercial, right?! It's not unreal and I - along with many others - are living proof that the program works!

I joined the USA Fit group three years ago to condition myself to be able to walk 60 miles in three days at the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure event. I never dreamed I would be walking those 60 miles multiple times AND walking/jogging HALF and FULL MARATHONS!! To add to it, I was fortunate enough to became one of the Assistant Coaches for the walkers this year! Participation in this group has forever changed my life.

Get moving!

Find a group location near you at USA Fit.

For those of you near me, here are links to Vancouver Fit and Portland Fit. I hope to see more people I know out on the route next season!  ;)

IT CHANGED MY LIFE.  IT CAN CHANGE YOURS TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment