Friday, October 7, 2011

"Join" me on Sunday at the marathon!

I figured it out! Actually, I didn't have to do much searching, just looked at the Marathon page today and there it was!

If you would like to follow me while I am on the route of the Portland Marathon on Sunday, click on this link:

www.liveraceresults.com/Portland/

My bib number is 8714

I don't know exactly how it works but it should give you information as to where I am. Just remember, I am a walker - but a fast walker at times! - not a runner so I won't be flying by on the screen! I hope to complete the 26.2 miles in less than 6 hours and 22 minutes, which was my last PR for a full marathon in June.

Wish me luck!

_______________________

If you expect to succeed, you'll succeed. The dreams you choose to believe in come to be. When you feel in your innermost being that you will achieve what you set out to do, you open the way for miracles. Choose to believe something good can happen. Expecting it to happen energizes your goal and actually gives it momentum. - Kelly MzKelz Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment