Friday, November 11, 2011

A Supporting Booth

Firstenburg Community Center is having their annual bazaar tomorrow from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Free Admission! Mom and I are setting up a booth to raise awareness AND FUNDS for breast cancer. For the third year in a row I will be walking 60 miles in September at the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure and I MUST raise $2,300. ALL money made tomorrow will be donated to my 3-Day Walk site in support of this great cause. If you live in Vancouver or near, come on by! We have lots of yummy desserts (donated by Husband's bakery people), plenty of Pink items (calendars, planners, lapel pins, pencils, etc., etc.), handmade items by Mom (crocheted dish cloths, pot scrubbers, and knitted baby blankets), and much more!  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment