Friday, December 21, 2012

Un-frickin-believable


I ran across these today while going through a box of pictures. 

I can't believe I let myself go that far.

I can't even imagine why my husband stayed with me.


I complain that I am still fat and have more weight to lose.

I am always disappointed in myself for not yet reaching my goal weight.


But pictures like these put things into perspective.

I need to be PROUD of myself because I have come so. damn. far.

Wow...



It's truly painful looking at these.  :'(


Thank you to every single person out there who has supported me on this journey. It hasn't been an easy one and I fail from time to time but without your support, I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

Ray (aka Husband) - THANK YOU for NEVER saying a single negative thing about my weight. Te quiero mucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment