Sunday, September 25, 2011

Active Together

Husband's goal is to run a half marathon! WITH ME! We are going to run it together! Not walk... RUN! We'll need to train until next spring, or maybe next summer, but I know we can do it! (Surely this will get those last 20 pounds off, right?!) I love having goals! I especially love having them together! :D

Exercise is the new flu around my house - very contagious! The whole family has the bug! Some of my extended family members have gotten it too! It's amazing how catching it is!

I can't wait to get outside and run, boys! LET'S GO!! (Please be kind though and don't leave me in your dust! I might choke!)

________________

No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change. ~ Bill Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment