Monday, September 5, 2011

Upcoming Walks, Marathons and Goals

Currently on the books:

September 16-18 - Susan G. Komen 3-day, 60 mile walk (My second year!)
October 9, Sunday - Portland Marathon - all 26.2 miles of it! (my third full marathon)
October 16, Sunday - Girlfriends Half
October 23, Sunday - Run Like Hell Half
November 27, Sunday - Seattle Half Marathon
December 11, Sunday - Holiday Half Portland

Goals:

Lose these last 20 pounds! (99 pounds down so far!)
Walk a total of 1000 miles in 2011 (as of today, I have walked 775 of those)
Jog RUN a lot more than walk.
Jog RUN a half marathon - the whole thing!
Join a Boot Camp.
Take a Spinning class.
Tone up my upper body and build more core strength.
Swim for exercise (BIG goal for me! Not fond of water! Taking out my hearing aids is a big issue!)
Maintain a healthy lifestyle / dietary style.

UPDATE: I changed "jog" to "run" after reading Mr./Mrs. Anonymous' comment! - thank you for the push! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline. You will not "jog" your half marathon, you will "RUN" it! You are not becoming a jogger, you are becoming a RUNNER! You can do it! And BTW, who needs to hear while they are swimming? Just go for it!

    ReplyDelete